There was a period when businesses were getting failure in managing finance and operations and the worse was they didn’t know how to fix the problem. But today, data scientists and tech companies are here to provide them the most powerful business solution, i.e. Microsoft Dynamics AX. User-friendly and easy to learn Microsoft Dynamics AX ensures enterprise success by supporting industry-specific and operational business processes.
How MS Dynamics AX works better, smarter, and faster? Is there any other reason to use Dynamics AX for business?
Management of the company can make informed, proactive decisions with the use of MS Dynamics AX. Using MS productivity tools, you can ensure that the solution works flawlessly. This will help the enterprise employees work better, smarter, and faster from the beginning.
There are more reasons that justify the need of Dynamics Axapta-
- Run global enterprise
Axapta helps in streamlining the global operations of the enterprise. You can easily expand your operations to new areas easily with Dynamics AX.
- Support business in present and future
Business requirements keep evolving and you can make deployment easy and fast with instant-on-capabilities while standardizing on a familiar UI and technologies. By leveraging the benefits offered by the Dynamics AX solution architecture, you can replace the legacy systems one at a time. This will reduce implementation time and deploy single business scenario one-by-one.
- Get a competitive edge
Enterprise can gain a unique stage that differentiates it from other competitors by adapting their system to support business requirements. By using model-driven, layered architecture, enterprise can easily develop and maintain unique business processes and upgrade the latest release.
This business solution is intended by Microsoft and powered by ongoing commitment to R&D and innovation. The system uses the MS platform to deliver solutions for the way people of enterprise work today using BI and familiar communication and collaboration technologies integrated with business apps.
Industries around the globe can meet their business requirement rapidly with prebuilt capabilities for manufacturing, services, distribution, retail, and the public sector in single solution.
Let’s learn how each of these sectors gets benefits with the AX solution-
- Public sector
In public sector, MS Dynamics AX offers instant access to data, which is used for proactive decision making process. It also provides flexible tools that enhance the productivity. The benefits it delivers-
- Empower people to drive innovative processes
- Deliver insight and accountability
- Determine constituents needs
- Services industries
- Cultivate unique client experience and deliver reliable outcomes
- Capitalize on and catalyze talent
- Compress time to action and insight
- Retail and distribution
MS Dynamics solution gives a complete shopping experience to users. It also manages multichannel management, store operations financials, and merchandising. Benefits of MS dynamics AX in retail and distribution industry –
- It makes management staff connected without compromise
- It offers exceptional customer engagement and productivity through instant insight, contextual, and complete order management
- It offers agile and opportunities
Manufacturing industry can enhance the capabilities to stay ahead in competitive market with quick response strategy and low operation costs. MS dynamics AX makes this thing possible! Benefits offered by MS dynamics AX in manufacturing industry –
- Drive innovation – it helps grow your business by addressing changing demands of the customers
- Enable speed and agility – enhance capabilities to compete
- Empower people – It inspires action via operational intelligence
Modern fleet management and MS dynamics
Fleet management industry is using MS dynamics since long time. The solution offers proven functions to the sector, such as-
- Finance management – It covers financial accounting, cost, and asset accounting with complete control over accounting, payables, and receivables, as well as forecasts, budgets, cash flow, etc.
- Asset lifecycle management- it includes management of the entire lifecycle for machines equipments, accessories, and vehicles, with access to entire data related to purchase and sale in real time.
- Workshop and service
- Transport management
- Vehicle data management
- Documentation of costs or sales data for each vehicle and accounting details
- Reporting of vehicle costs and mileage
- Logging of damage claims with accident reports, reference number, insurance details, parties involved and other necessary materials like photos and documents.
- Driver data management
Microsoft dynamics AX services solution is crafted for enterprises with advanced functionalities and features. The system benefits global industries in its own ways. Industries are now employing these solutions to their system for smooth operations and seamless customer experience.